Dastha-ye Mehraban Charity Foundation is managed by the financial and participatory aids of benefactors and it could carry out effective measures to protect and empower the women and children without guardian or with bad-guardian by the help of God help, and reliance on the supporters.
Regarding the spread of the under the aegis families’ needs, in addition to offering financial aids, the foundation has tried to expand the offered services and has attempted to develop its activities of other fields such as hygiene, medical, cultural, and educational services along with the financial aids, including cash and not cash.
Some of the executive activities are as the following:
- Paying monthly cash pension to the families under the aegis
- Offering purchase and good basket chip to all the families periodically
- Offering educational and educational aid services, paying education expenses and educational periods and educational improvement
- Following up the welfare level of families regarding the conducted protections
- Meeting the basic needs in respect to the foundation power, including house subvention, preparing and equipping domestic appliance and dowry for the needy families under the aegis
- Offering necessary facilities such as facilities of marriage, self-employment, and treatment
- Concluding contract with hospitals and treatment centers to follow up and meet the health of families under the aegis
- Establishing the clinic Safir Teb Mehraban in eastern Tehran to offer medical and treatment services to all the help-seekers and offering treatment card to all of them to better exploit the medical services in gratis
- Concluding contract with cultural and recreational centers to improve the spiritual and cultural health level of these families
- Identifying the enormous educational talents and introducing them to the educational institutions and doing the necessary measures to receive scholarship from scientific institutions